Join our UX team on another Usability Study for Moodle
August 10, 2017
Moodlers, last month we asked many to join us in a research activity with our UX team to gain insight on the course administration setting on our Moodle sites.
In less than a week we got over 300 participants! Thank you for everyone who participated, shared our call-outs on social and also mentioned this to colleagues and peers.
We really appreciate your support!
If you would like to find out next steps with that piece of research, please refer to our post on moodle.org.
Now, we’d like to invite you to participate in another usability study!
Now, we would like to once again invite interested Moodlers to participate in another important usability study, running from Friday 11 August to Friday 18 August (note: the study will close 7:30 AM UTC Friday 18 August).
If you are an English-speaking Teachers/Instructor, with editing rights to Moodle courses (or administrators who frequently access Moodle course settings), join our usability study that will help with future Moodle development.
What will you need to do?
Involvement in this research study is a simple two step process:
- Book a session to get involved at https://calendly.com/moodle/editing-teachers and one of our researcher/UX team member will set up a remote screen-sharing session with you on your own computer. *Note research sessions will be run Monday – Friday and might be outside of business hours to suit different time zones.
- Spend approximately 15 to 30 minutes trying out a prototype and giving us feedback, and/or we might interview you about your current experience using Moodle.
What do you need to participate?
To run a successful research session, we ask that you check that you will be able to do or have access to the following:
- You can participate in the sessions online using Zoom Meetings (which involves sharing your desktop screen and audio)
- You have access to a microphone and a broadband internet connection
- You provide consent for Moodle HQ to record video and audio of your interactions using Moodle on your desktop screen. Please note: all video and audio recording will be strictly confidential and not be shared with anyone /other parties outside of Moodle HQ.
Get involved today and book your research session at https://calendly.com/moodle/editing-teachers
Thanks Moodlers, we look forward to working with you again!