Calling Teachers/Instructors with course editing rights to participate in second round of Moodle HQ Usability Studies
September 12, 2017
Thank you Moodlers!
Firstly, a big thank you to those who volunteered in the first round of our usability studies. Your feedback has been super helpful to guide our UX work in Moodle.
We’d now like to invite you to sign up for the second round of usability studies.
This study is also open to new Moodlers or those who’ve missed out on the first round and would like to be involved!
As always, we’d love to get your feedback, ideas and thoughts too!
Our second round of studies start from now through to Wednesday 20 September (note: the study will close 7:30 AM UTC Wednesday 20 September).
You can sign up and get involved today!
Once again, we would like to hear from English-speaking Teachers/Instructors who have editing rights to Moodle courses (or administrators who frequently access Moodle course settings) to participate.
Your involvement will help with future Moodle development.
Involvement in this research study means:
- Spending approximately 15 to 30 minutes with a Moodle Researcher, trying out a prototype and giving us verbal feedback, and/or we might interview you about your current experience using Moodle.
- A Moodle HQ researcher will set up a remote screen-sharing session with you on your own computer. Sessions may take place outside of typical business hours depending on your local time zone.
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You can participate in the sessions online using Zoom Meetings (which involves sharing your desktop screen and audio)
- You have access to a microphone and a broadband internet connection
- You provide consent for Moodle HQ to record video and audio of your interactions using Moodle on your desktop screen. Please note: all video and audio recording will be strictly confidential and not be shared with anyone /other parties outside of Moodle HQ.
If you’re interested in participating, please sign up using the link below:
*Important note: If you sign up for a timeslot and are not able to attend, please be sure to cancel or reschedule ahead of time. Time slots are limited and we’d like to give as many people the opportunity to participate.