Join the Moodle Certified Partner Program
Partner with us to increase your visibility and gain more exposure to potential clients
Partner with us
The Moodle Certified Partner program is designed for education technology companies with a deep understanding of Moodle products and offer hosting, services and support. Our Certified Premium Partners are long-term Moodle Certified Partners that provide comprehensive service, support and workplace hosting to their customers.
Benefits of becoming a Moodle Certified Partner
Global marketing presence
- Use of Moodle and Moodle Partner Certified Services Provider trademark logos.
- Partner branding on Moodle’s official websites.
- Dedicated HQ marketing support
- Co-branded marketing collateral
- Priority in Moodle conferences sponsoring and exhibiting.
Exclusive training and support
- Advanced preview and presentation of new products and features for Moodle’s major software releases.
- Priority technical support and direct communication channels with Moodle HQ.
- Access to internal training workshops
- Access to Moodle Partner Portal
- Dedicated Partner profile
- Co-host webinars
- Thought leadership program (case studies, white papers)
- Exclusive products and services available only through Moodle Partners.
Moodle Partner Requirements
- demonstrate a deep understanding of Moodle (technically & functionally)
- be a viable business with dedicated sales & support staff of elearning services
- have a high-quality approach to services and customer satisfaction
- demonstrate at least 1 year experience working with Moodle
- must be a for-profit organisation