Become a Moodle Certified Service Provider
Showcase your expertise and grow your business with the world’s most customisable and trusted online learning solution.
The Certified Service Provider Program
Providing expertise in customisations, hosting, support and training, Moodle Certified Service Providers take a lead role in assisting institutions and organisations transition to, or upscale, their Moodle online learning platforms.
Join the Moodle Certified Service Provider Network
Moodle has four Certified Service Provider categories including Moodle Certified Resellers, Moodle Certified Partners, Moodle Certified Premium Partners and Moodle Certified Integration. Each offers clear and differentiated paths allowing you to leverage pricing and benefits, access to Moodle HQ’s team and obtain ongoing support and visibility. Only Moodle Certified Partners have access to the Moodle Education Certification Program and Premium Moodle App while Moodle Certified Premium Partners have access to Moodle Workplace.
Benefits of becoming a Moodle Certified Service Provider
Global marketing presence
- Use of Moodle and Moodle Partner Certified Services Provider trademark logos.
- Partner branding on Moodle’s official websites.
- Co-branded marketing collateral
- Priority in Moodle conferences sponsoring and exhibiting.
Exclusive training and support
- Advanced preview and presentation of new products and features for Moodle’s major software releases.
- Priority technical support and direct communication channels with Moodle HQ.
- Access to internal training workshops
- Access to Moodle Partner Portal
- Dedicated Partner profile
- Co-host webinars
- Thought leadership program (case studies, white papers)
- Exclusive products and services available only through Moodle Partners.
Moodle Partner Requirements
- demonstrate a deep understanding of MoodleTM software (technically & functionally)
- be a viable business with dedicated sales and support staff of online learning services
- have a high-quality approach to services and customer satisfaction
- demonstrate at least 1 year experience working with the MoodleTM software
- must be a for-profit organisation
Contact us for more information
Complete the form below if you want to find out more about becoming a Moodle Certified Partner.