Join the Moodle Certified Reseller Program
Establish a recurring revenue stream by promoting, selling and supporting Moodle products and services
Partner with the world's most popular learning platform
The Moodle Certified Reseller is an entry-level program for those who want to join our global and expanding network. Moodle will certify resellers as the preferred seller for our leading EdTech products, including Moodle LMS and Moodle Workplace hosted by Moodle HQ and Branded Moodle App, in their designated region of the world.
Benefits of becoming a Moodle Certified Reseller
Global marketing presence
- Use of the Moodle name (trademark) and logo to sell Moodle products
- License to use the Moodle Certified Reseller trademark
- Endorsement as a Moodle Certified Reseller on Moodle websites
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities for Moodle HQ-led events
Moodle training and support
- Access to the MoodleCloud Reseller Portal where you’ll find tools and resources to set up sites, payment and usage tracking
- Priority access to Moodle support via forum discussions across a range of business development and technological matters.
- Access to online training and webinars for resellers
- Sell leading EdTech products, Moodle LMS/Workplace and BMA* (hosted by Moodle HQ or premium partner)
- Attractive commissions on initial sales and renewals
- Partner with Moodle HQ, Moodle Certified Partners or Premium Partners on large potential transactions in specified territories.
- Business endorsement from Moodle HQ
Moodle Reseller Requirements
- have local presence in one of the following countries (coming soon..)
- be a viable business with dedicated sales & support staff of elearning services
- have an established sales and support function
- have a high-quality approach to customer satisfaction
- must be a for-profit organisation
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us for more information
Complete the form below if you want to find out more about becoming a Moodle Certified Reseller.