Moodle Events Japan
What is MoodleMoot Japan?
MoodleMoot Japan is the annual conference of the Moodle Association of Japan. It has been held every year since 2008. Because of its previous success in promoting Moodle use in Japan and its great contributions to the worldwide Moodle community, it is one of only a few MoodleMoots in the world that is recognized as an “official MoodleMoot” by Moodle headquarters in Australia.
MoodleMoot Japan 2020
|Call for presentation proposals||Jul 1st (Mon) - Oct 31st (Thu)|
|Call for sponsored proposals||Jul 1st (Mon) - Dec 31st (Tue)|
|Selection of submissions||Nov 1st (Fri) - 15th (Fri)|
|Final editing of submissions||Dec 1st (Sun) - 15th (Sun)|
|Publication of schedule||opens on 2020 Jan 1st (Wed)|
|Registration for presenters||Dec 1st (Sun) - 2020 Jan 31st (Fri)|
|Registration for delegates||Dec 1st (Sun) - 2020 Feb 15th (Sat)|
|MoodleMoot Japan 2020||February 26th (Wed)|
Interested in supporting MoodleMoot Japan 2020 as a sponsor?
Moodle events are supported by the contribution of sponsors and exhibitors, providing relevant services and support for education technology.
If you and your organisation are interested in supporting MoodleMoot Japan 2020 as a sponsor, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can talk with you about sponsorship options that would be best suited to your organisation/company.
There are two categories of MAJ membership:
Individual Membership is for teachers, researchers, and administrators using Moodle in their educational profession. The annual fee is 10,000 yen. This includes free participation in the annual conference.
Institutional Membership is for academic, government, and corporate organizations who are using Moodle and have multiple staff attending the conference. This allows free attendance of seven staff members to the Annual Conference and Training Workshops (MoodleMoot Japan). This contribution promotes an interchange of ideas on Moodle in Japan and gives your institution a voice on the Board of Moodle Association of Japan to fund Moodle code improvements. The annual fee is 50,000 yen. As MAJ is not a commercial organization, the members of the board of directors shall be made up of individual users, academic researchers and representatives of user-organizations who are institutional members of MAJ.
MoodleMoot Japan Conference Fees
- For members of MAJ, attendance at the annual MoodleMoot Japan conference is free. This includes Individual members, and Institutional members – up to seven people from one institution.
- For people who are not MAJ members, the basic fee for attending the conference is 10,000 yen. However, please note that the following special fee categories are available:
- For school teachers, the conference fee is 5,000 yen. This category includes teachers of kindergartens, elementary schools and secondary schools.
- For students, the conference fee is 3,000 yen. This category is for people who are full-time students at a recognized university or graduate school.
- A Special Concession fee of 3,000 yen is available for participants, such as part-time teachers, who may have limited income. Requests for the Special Concession fee should be made to the conference chair before the conference, and applicants must register and pay online prior to the conference. Please note that the Special Concession fee is NOT available to people who register onsite at the conference venue.
Submit a presentation
The deadline for presentation submissions has passed. For any presentation related enquiries, please contact us.
For any enquiries about this event, please contact the event organiser (email@example.com).