Bringing the Moodle community together, from home
Join the US Moodle Community online for MoodleMoot US 2020 and meet, share experiences and network with edtech experts and peers on our super interactive online venue built entirely on Moodle Workplace!
Watch live presentations from schools, universities, companies and organisations using Moodle, chat to Moodlers from the US, participate in open online discussions, social activities, and much more, including:
- Advancing your LMS skills from hands-on workshops and labs
- Getting the latest news directly from our team
- Learning from the best practices of the Moodle Community across the US & Canada
- Interacting with professionals from the EdTech sector including educators, developers, instructional designers, learning & development leaders, and more.
- Having fun in our online social area with Moodle HQ and the Moodle Community!
Registration for #MootUS20 includes full admission to the conference plus access to all recorded sessions to watch on-demand after the event.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve decided to hold MoodleMoot US 2020 online.
Providing a space for the US Moodle Community to meet, share experiences and network is very important to us – so more information on our online venue coming really soon!
Moodlers, we’re pleased to host MoodleMoot US 2019 in Philadelphia, from 17 – 19 September 2019. We’re looking forward to learning, collaborating, networking together and having a good time at the Moodle Party!
Moodle in Education
- Scorm, LTI, HTML5, h5p & Moodle – James Roberts, Dawson College
- Provide a secure environment for online assessment with Moodle – Steve Massicotte, University of Montreal
- Enhancing Moodle at Open University of China to meet the needs of 3.7 million students – Mr Wei Xiong, Open University of China
- On-the-spot student performance analysis through visualization – Wissam Nahas, American University of Beirut
- Getting from Here to There – Michelle Moore, My Learning Consultants
- Get Bootstrap Crazy with Book Modules – David Sherwin, Bismarck Public School District
- Moodle to the Rescue! Using Moodle to Support Curriculum Change and Reduce Attrition – Amy Tessitore, Belanger School of Nursing
- Alexa Skill Voice Interface for Moodle – Michelle Melton, Appalachian State University
- The beginnings of automated communications. Quickmail in 2019- Robert Russo, LSUOnline
- Breaking LTI out of the box – Rex Lorenzo & Lillian Hawasli, UCLA
- Creating Your First Web Service Integration From Core APIs – Jesse Safran, eThink Education
- Taking competencies to the next level – Marie-Eve Lévesque, Université de Montréal
- MDK, Docker and tests: streamline your development workflow – Víctor Déniz, Moodle HQ
Moodle for Corporates
- Case Study on Finding the right LMS and How Moodle stacked up against the commercial LMS platforms – Kathryn Fortin, Fortech Solutions
- Automating Moodle Course Translation With Google AI – David Rohr, Christian Broadcasting Network
- Securing Wisconsin’s Elections with Local Election Official Training – Christopher Doffing, Wisconsin Elections Commission & Donald Schwartz, VectorSpect
Moodle in Education
- How Workshop Works: Peer Review from a Student Perspective – Ryan Hazen, Carroll College
- Recovering from the Storm: A Moodle Success Story (In Progress) – Dr Leah Blakey, Drury University
- Moodle Educator Certification Beta Testing – Reflections from Carroll College – Ryan Hazen, Carroll College & Solange Lalonde, Moodle HQ
- Moodle features – what do students use? (PICO session) – Kelli Fleming, Future Generations University
Design and Functionality
- Extending Moodle Through Integrations – Kristin Kilburn, eThink Education
- (QB)², Leveraging the Moodle XML Import Feature to Speed Up the Process for Basic Question Creation – Lillian Hawasli, UCLA
- Let Training Work for You – Vanessa Royce, eThink Education
- Zap! Lightning Grading Logic (PICO session) – Ben Haensel, Blue Sky School