On MoodleCloud, what does file storage mean?
Our max file storage means maximum file storage for your entire MoodleCloud site. Here are some things you can do to keep your disk usage low:
- Host files on Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or other web sites, and then link to them in Moodle using a Resource URL.
- Host your videos on Youtube. Any link to your videos will be automatically and seamlessly embedded in a course in your MoodleCloud site.
- Think about linking/embedding existing websites for your content instead of redeveloping it all from scratch.
- Use Page and Book Resources in Moodle instead of uploading PDFs.
- Keep the quota for individual users down to something low, to encourage small files.