We are an NGO or a non-profit organisation. Do we need to upgrade? And do we need to pay?
NGOs and non-profit organisations can be eligible for a Premium Plan for free.
Upon receipt of the necessary documentation and validation from Moodle HQ, organisations will have full access.
Please, follow this process to request a Premium Plan for free:
- Create a free plan account in the Moodle Apps Portal and complete the validation process for your site
- Submit a ticket support request via the Support tab providing additional information, including:
- Your main website URL (the organisation website, not the Moodle site)
- Your Moodle site URLs
- A link that clearly indicates that your organisation is considered NGO/non-profit in your country of origin
- A brief summary of what your organisation does
- For what you use Moodle (for example, for training my employees, for training external people under certain circumstances, etc…)
- How many Moodle users will you have in a typical year?
- Any other additional information that can be of our interest
- Moodle HQ will evaluate your request, please note that due to the high demand this process can take several weeks to complete
Take into account:
- Universities, colleges and schools are not eligible for any discount on any plan.
- Organisations funded or that mainly depend on government/state funds are not initially eligible. This will be reviewed case by case.
- Organisations who provide paid training/courses are not initially eligible. This will be reviewed case by case.
- The Branded Moodle App is excluded from this proposition, we don’t offer it for free under any circumstance.
- More information about the different criteria will be provided during your request review.