Set up your teaching space
Moodle calls the space where you teach online a ‘course’. It can be a course for just one student or for a large group. You can use it for any subject or kind of teaching you like.
Add materials for your learners
With the editing turned on in your course, you can simply drag and drop worksheets and presentations
Create engaging activities
Use the Activity chooser to select engaging content for your learners
Get learners on your site
There are two steps to take:
- Get your learners onto your MoodleCloud site
- Give your learners access to your teaching materials
Inform your learners
- Email or message your learners, telling them the web address of your MoodleCloud site.
- Tell them to click “Log in“ and then “Create new account”
- Tell them the name of their course (and share the Enrolment key you made.)
Learn Moodle Admin Basics
Want to add courses quickly? Want to re-use existing courses? Prefer to add learners yourself to be safer? These videos will show you how.
Learn Moodle Basics 3.8
Learn in detail how to set up assignments, discussion forums, add URLs, get your learners collaborating with each other and much more.
Learn Moodle Extra
Explore Moodle’s more powerful activities with these advanced tutorials enabling you to set up branching scenarios and peer collaboration.