Our biggest online Moodle event of 2020 is kicking off in just 10 days and we can’t wait to see the Moodle community joining us from all around the world.
There are so many reasons why we want you to be part of MoodleMoot Global online! To get you excited and ensure you don’t miss out on all the fun, we’ve narrowed it down to 10 reasons that will make you register for MoodleMoot Global Online 2020.
1. MootGlobal20 is set to be our biggest and most international MoodleMoot ever – with streams in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and Mandarin.
2. You’ll have the chance to see more than 150 presentations and good practices from the global Moodle community: learn and get ideas to implement in your own eLearning strategy.
3. Experience an online venue entirely built on Moodle Workplace. Register at our front desk, navigate through the different streams, engage in discussions in the forums or visit our edtech expert sponsors in their virtual stands.
4. Participate in workshops to improve your teaching skills or your development practice with our Moodle HQ team and experts from the education and technology sectors.
5. Our #MootGlobal20 event will have more Moodle HQ team members than any other Moot before, including our CEO and Founder Martin Dougiamas and developers and members of all Moodle teams.
6. Meet and connect with international Moodle users at our virtual café. Walk in, pick the table where you want to sit and join a group conversation through videoconferencing!
7. Catch up with all that’s new and coming in the Moodle world with all our Product Managers, including the latest improvements and features of Moodle 3.9!
8. MootGlobal20 is not just any old video conference where you sit through presentations. Have some fun with your fellow Moodle community with games, competitions and a Virtual Treasure Hunt!
9. Can’t join us live for the 5 days? Worry not: you’ll have access to recordings of all the live sessions of the Moot after the event (we know that 80 hours of live content are many hours to watch live!)
10. And all of this from your own home!
Ready to register? Book your tickets on our website before July 5.