MoodleMoot Global is the main event on the Moodle calendar. It provides everyone in the Moodle community an opportunity to develop the skills they need to deliver transformative online learning experiences. Join us in Barcelona September 27-29 to network with Moodle peers and learn best practices in teaching, developing and managing Moodle.
Gain insights into Moodle success stories from platinum sponsors – Catalyst and 3ipunt Solutions
We are pleased to announce that Premium Moodle Certified Service Providers, Catalyst IT and 3ipunt are platinum sponsors for MoodleMoot Global 2022.
- Catalyst IT, 2021 Moodle Global Certified Service Provider of the Year, is a multi-region group of Moodle software specialists with teams in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK. Catalyst has contributed to the development of Moodle since 2004 and provides exceptional technical expertise and implementation of Moodle learning environments to organisations worldwide. With customers such as the University of Bath, Dublin City University, Coventry University, Concordia University and CQUniversity, at MoodleMoot Global you will hear Catalyst IT talk about their success safeguarding, scaling and implementing complex integrations for leading education institutions.
- Winner of the 2021 Major Open Source Contributor to the Moodle Project Award, 3ipunt has over 17 years of experience in open source initiatives and bespoke solutions for Moodle-based projects. With success across the pharmaceutical, publishing, NFP, healthcare and the higher-ed sectors with customers such as McGraw Hill, the Open University of Catalonia, the American Museum of Natural History and Generalitat de Catalunya, 3ipunt will share both Moodle LMS and Moodle Workplace case studies at MoodleMoot Global 2022.
Take the stage and make an impact – abstract submission closes June 30 2022
Your best practices and Moodle expertise can inspire and help educators and organisations worldwide. Here’s your chance to take the stage!
We are looking for submissions relevant to educators, administrators or developers and address one or more of the following topics.
- Moodle of the Future
- Realising the full potential of Moodle
- Integrating Moodle with external tools
- Supporting an international community
- Learner-centred education: empowering learners
- Using Moodle in unique and unexpected ways
By sharing how you’re using Moodle, you can help others looking for best practices to improve the learning experience for their students and teams.
Give back to the Moodle community by sharing your experiences and help overcome discrimination, marginalisation and exclusion in education! Your presentation may also contribute to setting the priorities for the future development of Moodle.
Submit your abstract by 30 June 2022.
Early bird registration will save you up to 250€!
Registering for MoodleMoot Global now will save up to 250€ + VAT. All tickets include access to the entire MoodleMoot Global on 27, 28 and 29 September 2022 and access to:
- All the event spaces, sessions and talks.
- Lunches and refreshments (including morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and social drinks).
- Workshops and networking.
- Moodle Party.
- And some other surprises!
Early bird registrations close on 31 July 2022.
Get ready for sunny days and warm nights at #MootGlobal22!