One of our Certified Moodle Partners, eThink Education, are hosting webinars designed to assist existing and potential Moodlers with more information on the powerful features and capabilities of the learning platform.
The webinars are free and open to anyone who would like to know more about Moodle.
Let’s look through what you can expect from the upcoming webinars by eThink Education.
Moodle for the Workplace ft. Guaranteed Rate & Howard Country
Thursday 13 July, 11am Pacific Time
Last month, eThink conducted a webinar on Moodle for the Workplace, looking at how organizations use the learning platform for staff / client training and development.
In this webinar, eThink has invited Moodle users – Guaranteed Rate & Howard County Fire & Rescue – to talk about different ways they are using Moodle to train employees and track L&D success.
In this webinar, you can also discover how Moodle can be used to:
- Streamline processes to more effectively meet professional development, compliance, on-boarding, and other training needs.
- Provide a best-of-breed content strategy to keep employees engaged and continuously learning
- Provide a trajectory for continued professional development, and retain and refine top talent
- Generate revenue through eCommerce
Visual learning with Moodle
Tuesday 18 July, 11am Pacific Time
Studies suggest that 65 percent of the population are visual learners. This means that images, interactive videos, and simulations are key to engaging learners.
Join eThink Education’s webinar to:
- Learn strategies for using video to engage learners, including video assignments and interactive video quizzes.
- Understand how interactive simulations can be used to improve competencies.
Moodlers who wish to attend the webinars, but are unable to make the session times, are encouraged to still register to get the webinar recording emailed to them.
For more information about our Certified Moodle Partner eThink Education please visit their website.
Webinar: What’s new with Moodle 3.2
Tuesday 21 March, 11am Pacific Time
eThink Education’s webinar, “What’s new with Moodle 3.2” will explore the new features and improvements from the recent Moodle 3.2 release.
Moodle 3.2 release in December 2016 was focussed on improving accessibility and users’ experience.
In the webinar, eThink will talk about the exciting new features that supported the above-mentioned focus, including:
- Boost – a new core theme that gives Moodle sites a fresh new look .
- User tours – a new feature in Moodle 3.2 that can be used to create engaging experiences for educators and learners.
- Messages and notifications – Moodle 3.2 has new messaging and notifications functions that make communications easier and more user-friendly.
- Other new features and improvements ranging from new media player plugins, new accessible graphs, lots of activity enhancements and the increased harmony between the web and mobile version of Moodle.
“What’s new with Moodle 3.2” webinar by eThink Education will take place on Tuesday 21 March, 11am Pacific Time. The webinar will last 1 hour.
To get a copy of the recording, visit ethinkeducation.com.
Webinar: Moodle Accessibility and xAPI
Tuesday 28 March, 11am Pacific Time
The “Moodle accessibility and xAPI” webinar by eThink Education will be delivered by three speakers who have years of expert experience working with Moodle: Mike Hruska, Aaron Page and Marlene Zentz.
The webinar aims to share information with participants on how to unlock meaningful data and to use it improve learner development in Moodle.
Mike Hruska, the President and CEO of Problem Solutions, will discuss what is the Experience API, the approaches for ecosystems using API and how to consider xAPI in a Moodle Solution.
Aaron Page and Marlene Zentz are consultants with extensive Moodle accessibility knowledge. During the webinar, they will examine universal design for learning and Moodle, the importance of accessible course design and accessibility services tailored to client’s needs.
“Moodle Accessibility and xAPI” webinar by eThink Education will take place on Tuesday 28 March at 11am Pacific Time, for one hour.
To get a copy of the recording, visit ethinkeducation.com.
Webinar: Exploring Moodle: The World’s Most Widely Used Learning Platform –
Tuesday 18 April, 2pm Eastern Time
In this webinar eThink Education will show how Moodle can be used to provide a company-specific training solution for their organisation, through the use of strategies such as best-of-breed content options and time-saving-integrations.
The webinar will also cover the following information:
- How Moodle can maximize the effectiveness of organizational training programs by encouraging employee engagement and collaboration;
- The long term benefits of using Moodle, such as its ability to provide a trajectory for continued professional development and aid in retaining and refining top talent;
- LMS adoption and best practices, such as how to create an efficient onboarding process, use analytics to track employee outcomes, and how to incorporate eCommerce functionality.
Webinar: LMS Analytics and Math Education, featuring IntelliBoard and WIRIS
Tuesday 25 April, 2pm Eastern Time
Want to know how to easily incorporate an analytics dashboard, such as IntelliBoard, into their learning platforms?
Or what innovative tools are available for mathematics and science learning?
Join eThink Education’s webinar – LMS Analytics and Math Education – to:
- Discuss the importance of utilising analytics to gauge eLearning success with IntelliBoard who will share technologies that can be implemented to make the most out of attendees’ Moodle sites;
- Look at comprehensive global solutions for math education with WIRIS. In addition to providing a new set of questions for Moodle, Wiris tools help learners solve math and chemistry formulas in any type of content in Moodle.
Moodle by eThink partner webinar ft. Yet Analytics and CTS LanguageLink
8 June 2pm Eastern Time.
In this educational webinar Yet Analytics discuss where the Learning Record Store (LRS) fits in the learning ecosystem and how it can be used with Moodle for a more comprehensive learning experience. Also, CTS LanguageLink will discuss their interpretation and translation services.
Moodle for the workplace
14 June 2pm Eastern Time.
In today’s fast-paced environment, eLearning is essential for meeting learning and development goals. Learning platforms like Moodle provide employees with anywhere, anytime access they need to be engaged collaborative and productive.
Join eThink Education webinar for the opportunity to learn:
- How Moodle’s robust functionality and endless integrations can provide company-specific solutions, making them ideal platforms for all organisations.
- How Moodle can be best used as a training and development tool to increase employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity.
- How Moodle can provide a trajectory for continued professional development and aid in retaining and refining top talent.
To find a Moodle Partner near you, use our world map search on our website.
Listen to Brian Carlson, eThink Education CEO, to find out more about the webinars.