What is the Moodle Users Association?
This short animation explains how you can get your ideas for new features and improvements into Moodle, by joining the Moodle Users Association
Join the Moodle Users Association
The mission of the Moodle Users Association is to support the growth of Moodle by providing a strong and united voice to users, giving direction and resources for new Moodle developments. By joining the Association you will have a real say in deciding which Moodle features will be implemented next, even if you are not a developer.
- Propose projects for developments that you believe Moodle needs
- Collaborate with other members of the Association to refine requirements for your proposed development project
- Help the development of other projects through discussion and input
- Vote for projects to be developed by Moodle Pty Ltd.
How to join the Moodle Users Association:
- Fill in the signup form
- Receive an invoice by email – includes payment methods
- Pay the invoice (by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer)
- Receive a welcome email confirming membership
- Login and start proposing projects and developing requirements.