Focus on learning outcomes using our open-source platform
At Moodle, we value education above all else.
Moodle Educator Certification Program
The Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) program is a comprehensive teaching and learning curriculum designed to help you develop transferable knowledge and skills to be effective educators in today’s growing digital workplace.
Designed for teachers, instructors and trainers, this program uses leading research on curriculum development and digital competency standards to provide educators with transferable knowledge and skills that impact teaching and learning practice.
- Advance your career with credentials
- Receive recognition for your achievement
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning
- Collaborate with world-class Moodle educators
The MEC is available through Moodle Partners who have been trained and certified by Moodle HQ to facilitate the modules.
Learn to create engaging online experiences and to explore the potential of our open-source platform with this four-week free MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) facilitated by Moodle HQ. LearnMoodle is designed for people who want to take the first steps with Moodle and to go through the basics of:
- Setting up Moodle courses
- Engaging learners with Moodle’s interactive learning activities
- Assessing learner performance
LearnMoodle takes place twice a year, in January and July.