Focus on learning outcomes using our open-source platform
At Moodle, we value education above all else.
Moodle Educator Certification Program
The Moodle Educator Certification Program (MEC) recognises and certifies mastery in building effective teaching and learning activities with Moodle.
Designed for teachers, instructors and trainers, this program uses leading research on curriculum development and digital competency standards to provide educators with transferable knowledge and skills that impact teaching and learning practice.
- Develop your skills with up to twenty-two modules focused on education-related digital competencies
- Choose from three certification paths: Core (6 foundation modules), Teaching Approach (4 specialisations) and Comprehensive (all 22 modules)
- Actively learn through a series of video tutorials, applied examples and design challenges guided by our trained Moodle Partner facilitators
- Earn a badge each time you complete a module
- Get feedback and coaching advice from our Facilitators to assist you in developing, revising and completing your learning activities
The MEC is available through Moodle Partners who have been trained and certified by Moodle HQ to facilitate the modules.
Learn to create engaging online experiences and to explore the potential of our open-source platform with this four-week free MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) facilitated by Moodle HQ. LearnMoodle is designed for people who want to take the first steps with Moodle and to go through the basics of:
- Setting up Moodle courses
- Engaging learners with Moodle’s interactive learning activities
- Assessing learner performance
LearnMoodle takes place twice a year, in January and July.