Set yourself apart with the Moodle Educator Certification program
The Moodle Educator Certification (MEC) program goes beyond the basics of Learn Moodle, emphasising the importance of tailoring courses to learners and designing for accessibility, mobile devices and low-bandwidth areas. Available in multiple languages and designed for experienced teachers, the MEC covers 22 competencies defined by the European Union as DigCompEdu, in six content-rich courses.
Show your expertise with a Moodle Educator certification
Advance your career with credentials
- MEC is based on the widely-used and accepted European Framework for the Digital Competence for Educators (DigCompEdu)
- Become a more accomplished, effective, and quality-focused professional
- Enhance your reputation with official recognition for your skill at managing Moodle courses
- Earn a badge for each of the six courses plus a Moodle Educator Certificate
Advance the quality of education you provide
- Improve the quality of your courses and benefit your learners directly
- Contribute to the quality of your organisation’s education programmes
- Collaborate and learn with other Moodle educators
Guided training paths designed for educators
The MEC program provides educators with a place to develop and demonstrate general digital competencies using the Moodle platform.
The full MEC program consists of 22 competencies, based on the European Framework for the Digital Competence of Educators (DigCompEdu).
It is offered through our partners who have been trained and certified by Moodle HQ to facilitate the courses, as well as providing you with custom training and support.
Ready to take your Moodle skills to the next level?
Complete the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch to give your more information about the MEC program.