How can I help support the Moodle Project?
There are a number of ways to support Moodle’s Open-Source Project, including:
- Moodle Partner Network: by choosing to work with our Moodle Partners for any services and/or support, you are contributing money back to Moodle HQ, as 10% of all royalties are provided back to our project.
- Moodle User Association (MUA): the MUA is an association which is made up of members who would like to contribute to Moodle. There are four membership levels which allow for different voting rights towards new Moodle features. For more information please visit
- Moodle.org: This site is home to the Moodle Community who are actively supporting the project and each other.
- Donations: We welcome financial donations to our Moodle project, which are processed securely through our Donations page. All contributions may be acknowledged or remain anonymous, whichever you prefer.
- Moodle core development: developers, we welcome your assistance in bug fixes, QA testing, code contribution, knowledge sharing on technical specifications of proposed changes or on prototype sites.