Moodle Gradebook is a powerful, flexible, accurate grade management system. With its natural aggregation system, teachers can leverage sum-of-points, percentage-category, and other grading strategies independently or simultaneously. This webinar will break down the inner workings of gradebook using arithmetic and explain how to customize its calculations to meet the needs of teachers using several common grading strategies, as well as a few uncommon ones suggested by our attendees.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Create grade items and categories
- Integrate automatically graded activities into gradebook
- Set up gradebook to accommodate both sum-of-points and percentage-category grading strategies
- Add extra credit items at the category and course level
- Customize the student view of gradebook to meet the needs of individual courses
- Export and import grade items
Watch Moodle Gradebook: Essentials for Everyone on demand now.
For more, read Ryan’s blog post on using gradebook as guide light for backward design.