How do the Moodle Partners work?
Moodle Partners are Certified Service Providers worldwide that can help you with your Moodle implementation.
Moodle Partners are diverse and provide a variety of services to for educational institutions, corporate enterprises, non-profit and other organisation. Contact a Moodle Partner or visit their website to find our more.
Services available through the network of Moodle Partners include:
– website hosting
– security services
– installation and initial site set up
– customisation: programming, themes and plugins
– ongoing support and help desk
– integration with 3rd party systems
– training for teachers, trainers, users and others
– full management of a Moodle project
– many more
Partners contribute 10% of their earnings to support the development and maintenance of the Moodle project, so to help improve the Moodle software we ask that you always use certified Moodle Partners.