Moodlers, time flies when you are having fun right?
Time has certainly been moving fast during our Learn Moodle 3.4 Basic MOOC, which started on 8 January and finished it’s second week last Friday with a live video session where three Moodle HQ team members – Mary Cooch, Helen Foster and Elizabeth Dalton shared their Moodle knowledge and tips.
In week 1, introductions, setting up courses, a BigBlueButton live session were played out with great feedback from our Moodlers participating:
So what happened in week 2?
Let’s have a quick look and link in to Mary’s (our Moodle Fairy and Learn Moodle facilitator) wrap up blog post as well:
- A peer assessment activity, Moodle’s powerful workshop, featured in this week’s course.
- A live video session with Community Manager Helen Foster sharing her screen as student submitting the workshop
- A live video session with Research Analyst Elizabeth Dalton fielding Moodle questions in the chat box
- A lot of discussions and helping each other out in forums
More learning, discovery and hands on practice is coming up with week 3 of Learn Moodle, including:
- The opportunity for our Moodlers to try out each other’s courses
- Trying your courses on the Moodle Mobile app
Read more about week 2 wrap up at Mary’s blog post!