See you in Barcelona again for MoodleMoot Global 2020
In 2019, we hosted the first-ever MoodleMoot Global in Barcelona, Spain. It was our most international event so far, with guests and delegates from our Moodle community coming from over 40 countries all over the world.
In 2020, we’re looking forward to learning, collaborating and networking even more with the Global Moodle family and to exchange experiences with edtech professionals from all sectors. On November 16-18, join us in Barcelona for our face-to-face event, or join us online from anywhere in the world. More information coming soon!
Take your Moodle stories centre stage
How is Moodle empowering educators to improve our world in your organisation? What creative ideas and best practice have you discovered with Moodle?
We want to hear about it all.
For the very first time, in November 18-20 2019 we hosted MoodleMoot Global 2019 in Barcelona, with guests and delegates coming from over 40 countries all around the world.
It was a pleasure to learn, collaborate and network with the Global Moodle family and to exchange experiences with edtech professionals from all sectors.
Day 1 presentations
- Active Learning Approach :H5P Activity in Moodle – Dr. Urmila Pol – Shivaji University Kolhapur Maharashtra
- Activity plugin Virtual PC. Easy delivery of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) to Moodle users – Carlos Romero Mas – Universidad de Málaga
- Building a 100% digital Escape Game with Moodle – Thomas Verniers – Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles
- E-Lectures within Moodle – Integrating Moodle and Opencast – Tobias Reischmann – University of Münster
- High Stake Exams with Moodle: BYOD using Safe Exam Browser – Hugo Ribeiro, University of Porto, Portugal
- How to Install a “Personal” Moodle on Your PC or Mac – Rick Jerz, The University of Iowa
- Interactive learning in the 21st century – a toolbox in the Moodle universe – Thomas Korner, Lehrentwicklung und –technologie LET, ETH Zürich
- Internship Journal Management: Purpose, Development, and Results – Don Hinkelman – Sapporo Gakuin University
- Is Moodle accessible for all? – Pau Plana i Salesas – 3ipunt
- Learning design for Moodle? Innovation from two research universities – UCL & ETH Zurich
- Moodlefying assessments in medical education and the problems of scale – Heikki Wilenius, University of Helsinki
- Moodle Mobile at the OU – the story continues… – Davina Beegoo-Price – The Open University
- Using code coverage to debug your plugin – Renaat Debleu, eWallah
- Virtual Cyber Exercises with Moodle – Adam Welle – Carnegie Mellon University
- When 1+1 sometimes has to make 3, what optimization processes can we put in place to provide quality Moodle support? – Nicolas Dunand, Jeff Van de Poël, Université de Lausanne
Day 2 presentations
- A little better Moodle every week: improving the learning experience for the Finnish civil service staff – Tuuli Kurkipää – HAUS Finnish Institute of Public Management Ltd
- Boost navigation fumbling – Alexander Bias – Ulm University
- Cloud infrastructure for high concurrency – Jordi Molina – Teradisk, Antoni Bertran – Tresipunt
- Gathering plugin usage statistics from publicly available Moodle instances – Alexander Bias – Ulm University
- Guía rápida de como configurar tu Moodle Workplace – Pau Plana – 3ipunt
- How to make a Competent Public Sector – Haakon Meland Eriksen – Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS)
- Interactive applets in Moodle using JSXGraph – Igor Pesek – University of Maribor
- Looking after the Open University’s Moodle – Tim Hunt & Sharon Monie, The Open University
- My course, my rules – Inma Montero – Editorial Edinumen
- Moodle Enhancement with VUI etc. for Realizing Safety Education in Kids Safety, Chemical Experiments and Emergency Nursing Fields – Toshihiro Kita – Kumamoto University
- Moodle Video Directory – Yedidia Klein – OpenApp LTD
- One Moodle: Sharing, Co-creating and Recognition – Bram Lauwers – Federal Public Service: Policy and Support.
- OpenStudio – a digital portfolio that encourages a ‘create, curate and share’ mind-set – Steve Parkinson – The Open University
- Satisfaction survey – Christophe Hadorn & Cyril Zufferey, Cyberlearn HES-SO
- StudentQuiz – Empowering Students – Frank Koch – University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
- The EUIPO uses the Moodle LMS to provide free Intellectual Property training – Jose Mariano Lujan Gonzalez – EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office)
- The Moodle cohort toolkit – Alexander Bias & Kathrin Osswald – Ulm University
- Using Calculated Multichoice Questions – Rick Jerz – The University of Iowa
- Youth4Good. Aprendizaje basado en retos alineados con los ODS – Pau Plana – 3ipunt, Gloria Placer – Fundación Vodafone España y Ramón Romero – BeForGet.