The Branded Moodle™ Mobile App provides all the functionality of Moodle Mobile with an organisation or institution’s custom branding.
Learn more about the Moodle Mobile App
About 70% of global internet traffic is via mobile devices. All of us are using mobile devices more to access the internet for everything we do – including our learning.
Institutions and workplaces that use Moodle rightly expect their classrooms to be easy to access on every device.
The Branded Moodle Mobile App is our latest step forward towards excellent student experiences.
A Branded Moodle Mobile App means:
- Your organisation’s own custom branding
- Simplified login
- Automatic updates, bug fixes and new features every two months
- Offline capability which allows you to download your courses, content, quizzes and other materials direct to your device, which you can then access offline
- Separate hosting space in Moodle’s push notifications infrastructure for your site in both iOS and Android
Moodle is working with its certified Moodle Partners around the world to deliver the Branded Moodle Mobile app.
Getting a custom Branded Moodle Mobile App is an easy process.
Simply get your Moodle Partner to provide Moodle HQ with your graphic assets, colours and some technical details on your Moodle site, and we will take care of the rest.
If you do not have a Moodle Partner, contact us so that we are able to help connect you with a Moodle Partner in your area.
Steps to getting your Branded Moodle Mobile App
- Contact your Moodle Partner, and advise them that you’d like to access the Branded Moodle Mobile App.
- Sign the contract from Moodle HQ. Moodle charges you a $5,000 AUD setup fee (approximately US$3,700* or EUR€3,450*), which covers the build of the App and publication. After the App launches, we then charge an ongoing maintenance fee of $5,000 AUD (approximately US$3700* or EUR€3450*) per year, which covers ongoing updates.
- Provide your Moodle Partner with graphics, brand colours, Moodle site URL, application name and description and support URL.
- Your Moodle Partner schedules two workshops with you:
• one on app implementation strategies
• and another for course developers on key factors to consider when building courses for delivery on mobile.
- Moodle HQ builds your App, working with your Moodle Partner to get the final sign off.
- Moodle HQ publishes your App to the App Store & Google Play.
- As part of your yearly maintenance fee, Moodle HQ manages all updates and bug fixes and pushes any new features (every two months), in line with the Official Moodle Mobile App.
*Based on exchange rates at time of publication