The Moodle team is looking forward to attending the OEB Global cross-sector conference and exhibition on digital learning and training, from 23 to 25 November at Hotel InterContinental in Berlin.
By bringing together participants from the higher education, workplace and government sectors since 1995, OEB Global critically examines how technology opportunities and challenges are transforming the world of learning.
Moodle will be joining as an exhibitor with a focus on how we can work together and re-imagine our collective vision for the future of education and training. With ten keynote speakers and a variety of plenary sessions, workshops, lightning talks, panel discussions, meetups, boardroom dialogues, lectures, networking sessions and discussions, the agenda will cover topics including:
- The power of content and curriculum development and (data-driven) instructional design
- Interactive multimedia as powerful tools
- Interaction in synchronous and asynchronous virtual classrooms
- Virtual worlds teaching and training
- AI and personalised, adaptive delivery
- Credentials, certifications, badges and verification
- Skills-based talent management
- Technology integration
- Managing and learning in complexity.
You can also meet three partners from the Moodle Certified Service Provider network including Edunao France, Titus Learning UK, Enovation Ireland and Praxis Denmark. They will share their Moodle expertise and success stories covering innovation within workplace training and education.