Good news Moodlers!!
This is a maintenance release and comes with improvements and bug fixes for the app.
Let’s take a look firstly at the improvements that you can now experience with this new release:
- Course sections with a description in the app but without activities now no longer display a warning message.
- The audio player is correctly displayed on iOS
- Scrolling in questions with media elements is more user-friendly and works much better
In addition, this updated new version also comes with bug fixes, which means that:
- Assignment submission file-type restrictions are correctly enforced
- Feedback completion status is correctly displayed
Our Moodle Mobile Team Leader, Juan Leyva, said: “We are pleased to release an updated and continually improving version of the Moodle Mobile App.”
You can read all the technical and complete details in our Moodle Mobile 3.3.2 release notes.
As always, we welcome feedback and your thoughts.
Please let us know via: