MoodleMoot India 2020
MoodleMoot India 2020 will not be taking place in April in Faridabad due to the current global health pandemic. The physical Moot will occur in October.
Instead, we are pleased to announce our first Online MoodleMoot India 20!
Representatives from Moodle HQ will be there and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
|Call for presentations||13 March 2020|
|Registration opens||16 March 2020|
|Presentation and poster proposal deadline||31 March 2020|
|Notification of presentation acceptance||9 April 2020|
|Registration deadline||16 April 2020|
|MoodleMoot India||17-18 April 2020|
|10:00 - 10:15 AM (IST)||Introduction speech|
|10:15 - 11:00 AM (IST)||Keynote presentation|
|11:00 - 11:15 AM (IST)||Coffee Break|
|11:15 - 11:35 AM (IST)||Community Session|
|11:35 - 11:55 AM (IST)||Community Session 2|
|12:00 - 1:00 PM (IST)||Partners Case Studies|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (IST)||Lunch break|
|2:00 PM - 2:30 PM (IST)||Moodle Workplace: the best of Moodle, fine-tuned for organisational learning|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (IST)||Multi-tenancy: Overview and Introduction for Plugin Developers|
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM (IST)||A tour of the Moodle Educator Certification Program|
|4:30 PM - 5:00 PM (IST)||Closing Session - Moodle RoadMap|
|10:00 - 10:15 AM (IST)||Introduction speech (recorded)|
|10:15 - 11:00 AM (IST)||Keynote presentation (recorded)|
|11:00 - 11:15 AM (IST)||Coffee Break|
|11:15 - 11:45 AM (IST)||Moodle Workplace: the best of Moodle, fine-tuned for organisational learning (recorded)|
|11:45 - 12:45 PM (IST)||Multi-tenancy: Overview and Introduction for Plugin Developers (recorded)|
|12:45 - 1:45 PM (IST)||A tour of the Moodle Educator Certification Program (recorded)|
|1:45 - 2:45 PM (IST)||Lunch break|
|2:45 - 3:05 PM (IST)||Community session 1 (recorded)|
|3:05 - 3:30 PM (IST)||Community Session 2 (recorded)|
|3:30 - 4:30 PM (IST)||Partners Case Studies (recorded)|
|4:30 - 5:00 PM (IST)||Closing Session (recorded)|
Interested in supporting MoodleMoot India 2020 as a sponsor?
Moodle events are supported by the contribution of sponsors and exhibitors, providing relevant services and support for education technology.
If you and your organisation are interested in supporting MoodleMoot India 2020 as a sponsor, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us so that we can talk with you about sponsorship options that would be best suited to your organisation/company.
Submit a presentation
The deadline for presentation submissions has passed. For any presentation related enquiries, please contact us.
We are excited to announce that Moodle HQ is hosting MoodleMoot India 2018, in Hyderabad at the University of Hyderabad.
A keynote from our chief Moodler, Moodle projects presentations around India and globally, Learn Moodle, education workshops and a Moodle Party awaits us in Hyderabad.
We are looking forward to seeing you from 29 – 30 November 2018!
Presentation slides from MoodleMoot India 2018 can now be accessed below.
- Are we innovating or digitizing traditional teaching – Michelle Chawla, Tamarind Tree
- Challenges in conducting online examination from Moodle – Assistant Prof Prashant Londhe, Gogate-Jogalekar College
- Classroom course format – S.Kavita, eNyota Learning
- Advantages of blended learning – Katyayani Mantripragada, Rajeev Gandhi University
- Gamification in Moodle with Plugin – Dr Urmila Pol, Shivaji University
- Creating interactive content using H5P in Moodle – Gaurav Sisodia, Shubham Housing Development Finance Company
- Improved question bank tags – Shamim Rezaie, Moodle HQ
- Usefulness and practicality of Moodle quizzes to enhance the learning process for Foundation Mathematics courses in Engineering – Dr Jayashree Tatineni, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Using Moodle for auto-enrolments – K.Pramod Kumar, eAbyas
- Moodle enabled Blended Learning Implementation at RGUKT – Dr Indira Koneru – ICFAI Business School
- Using file storage and synchronisation service for updating document in a Moodle Course – Om Singh Chundawat, Vidhyashram International School
- Activity Based Students’ Performance Measure Using RGUKT Moodle Logs – K K Singh & Uday Kumar, Dept. of CSE, RGUKT Nuzvid
- Online Assessments through Moodle Quiz – P Sunthar, IIT Bombay
- Moodle-enabled Blended Teaching at RGUKT – Meenakshi Devi Parre & Shemeera KH, RGUKT
- How Does User Experience Affect Learning – Uruj Kohari
- Moodle e-Learning – a global tool to develop the approach of a learning culture with first year engineering student