Moodle Events India
We are delighted to announce that MoodleMoot India will return in 2020. We want to see as many of you as possible and since India is a large country, we will be travelling around and coming to you!
To make this event a success for all, we are calling on all universities and organisations who would like to co-host the main events during the MoodleMoot India roadshow. Targetting areas with higher number of Moodle users, we have selected Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Ahmedabad as the host cities. The roadshow is being planned from the 27th January – 9th February.
At present, we are accepting expressions of interest, this period will close on the 19 September, but please note we may be in touch with you sooner to start planning the MoodleMoot.
If you’d like to become a host for MoodleMoot India 2020 Roadshow, please fill in the form here.
We are excited to announce that Moodle HQ is hosting MoodleMoot India 2018, in Hyderabad at the University of Hyderabad.
A keynote from our chief Moodler, Moodle projects presentations around India and globally, Learn Moodle, education workshops and a Moodle Party awaits us in Hyderabad.
We are looking forward to seeing you from 29 – 30 November 2018!
Presentation slides from MoodleMoot India 2018 can now be accessed below.
- Are we innovating or digitizing traditional teaching – Michelle Chawla, Tamarind Tree
- Challenges in conducting online examination from Moodle – Assistant Prof Prashant Londhe, Gogate-Jogalekar College
- Classroom course format – S.Kavita, eNyota Learning
- Advantages of blended learning – Katyayani Mantripragada, Rajeev Gandhi University
- Gamification in Moodle with Plugin – Dr Urmila Pol, Shivaji University
- Creating interactive content using H5P in Moodle – Gaurav Sisodia, Shubham Housing Development Finance Company
- Improved question bank tags – Shamim Rezaie, Moodle HQ
- Usefulness and practicality of Moodle quizzes to enhance the learning process for Foundation Mathematics courses in Engineering – Dr Jayashree Tatineni, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Using Moodle for auto-enrolments – K.Pramod Kumar, eAbyas
- Moodle enabled Blended Learning Implementation at RGUKT – Dr Indira Koneru – ICFAI Business School
- Using file storage and synchronisation service for updating document in a Moodle Course – Om Singh Chundawat, Vidhyashram International School
- Activity Based Students’ Performance Measure Using RGUKT Moodle Logs – K K Singh & Uday Kumar, Dept. of CSE, RGUKT Nuzvid
- Online Assessments through Moodle Quiz – P Sunthar, IIT Bombay
- Moodle-enabled Blended Teaching at RGUKT – Meenakshi Devi Parre & Shemeera KH, RGUKT
- How Does User Experience Affect Learning – Uruj Kohari
- Moodle e-Learning – a global tool to develop the approach of a learning culture with first year engineering student