Online MoodleMoot India
17-18 April 2020
MoodleMoot India is a conference dedicated to users, developers and administrators of the very popular open-source Moodle LMS, where we share good practices, insights and tips, and also facilitate hands-on workshops on the use of Moodle in education, training and research.
- Connect with our community of educators, instructional designers, L&D professionals and open-source developers in India
- Learn from good practices, insights and tips on successfully using an LMS to meet e-learning goals in Education institutions, Workplaces and more
MoodleMoot India 2020 will not be taking place in April in Faridabad due to the current global health pandemic. The physical Moot will occur in October.
Instead, we are pleased to announce our first Online MoodleMoot India 20!
Representatives from Moodle HQ will be there and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
We are excited to announce that Moodle HQ is hosting MoodleMoot India 2018, in Hyderabad at the University of Hyderabad.
A keynote from our chief Moodler, Moodle projects presentations around India and globally, Learn Moodle, education workshops and a Moodle Party awaits us in Hyderabad.
We are looking forward to seeing you from 29 – 30 November 2018!
Presentation slides from MoodleMoot India 2018 can now be accessed below.
- Are we innovating or digitizing traditional teaching – Michelle Chawla, Tamarind Tree
- Challenges in conducting online examination from Moodle – Assistant Prof Prashant Londhe, Gogate-Jogalekar College
- Classroom course format – S.Kavita, eNyota Learning
- Advantages of blended learning – Katyayani Mantripragada, Rajeev Gandhi University
- Gamification in Moodle with Plugin – Dr Urmila Pol, Shivaji University
- Creating interactive content using H5P in Moodle – Gaurav Sisodia, Shubham Housing Development Finance Company
- Improved question bank tags – Shamim Rezaie, Moodle HQ
- Usefulness and practicality of Moodle quizzes to enhance the learning process for Foundation Mathematics courses in Engineering – Dr Jayashree Tatineni, Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Using Moodle for auto-enrolments – K.Pramod Kumar, eAbyas
- Moodle enabled Blended Learning Implementation at RGUKT – Dr Indira Koneru – ICFAI Business School
- Using file storage and synchronisation service for updating document in a Moodle Course – Om Singh Chundawat, Vidhyashram International School
- Activity Based Students’ Performance Measure Using RGUKT Moodle Logs – K K Singh & Uday Kumar, Dept. of CSE, RGUKT Nuzvid
- Online Assessments through Moodle Quiz – P Sunthar, IIT Bombay
- Moodle-enabled Blended Teaching at RGUKT – Meenakshi Devi Parre & Shemeera KH, RGUKT
- How Does User Experience Affect Learning – Uruj Kohari
- Moodle e-Learning – a global tool to develop the approach of a learning culture with first year engineering student